Monday, October 30, 2017

WATERMELON and José Smith

Hey y'all :)
How are you?? I´m sure you're all great.
I had a great week. We worked really hard this week. We had a lot of appointments and at the start of the week almost none of them fell through. On Wednesday we ran from appointment to appointment. We had 7 appointments and they all went well! The people here are so prepared to hear the gospel. 
This week we focused on The Restoration. Especially those who have a Baptismal Date. We watched the Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration like 8 times. Wow that movie is powerful. 
This Church was restored by Joseph Smith and He had the power and authority to RESTORE the Church of Jesus Christ again to the earth. I think I feel the Spirit the most out here when I get to share the first vision the words ''Vi una columna de Luz''. There is a true power. 
The Priesthood is restored. 
We also had a really awesome ward activity that alot of our investigators went to and loved it! It was a really fun minute to win it game night! It was WAY fun!! Our investigator Pamela invited all her friends and they all had a blast.
The last game they made all the missionaries do. Each team member had something different to eat, cookies, a soda, a large part of a watermelon or a sandwich. BUT we also had to run in 10 circles and then eat it. It was interesting. I had to eat the watermelon for our team. It was gone in like 30 seconds and it took me back to 7th grade when I did the doughnut eating contest haha. We won the game, beat the Elders ;) 
That was pretty much our week :) Can't believe we've been in this area for almost a whole transfer!! Transfers at the End of this week! We're pretty sure that we wont have a change this transfer but you never know!!
I love y'all and I hope you have a good week.
Until we meet again next P-day
Hermana Howe :)


Fotos (Gracias a Hermana Batallanes)
1-Our investigator Pamela and us :)
2-Members of the ward, The Elders and Me haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment