-Moroni 9:!
How are yall??? I hope yall had a good week!
I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time in my mission, and guys I LOVE THIS BOOK. Its so true. Everyday that I study I know its true. I can feel of its truth and power. I have seen this Book change the lives of many people. But mostly my life. I have noticed a grand change in myself through my study and prayer of el Libro de Mormón.
Im so grateful for my 5 months Ive had here in Perú and Im so excited for the next 13 months <3
This week was really great. We are working SO HARD everyday. We're like dead tired everyday.
I had to spend more time in the doctors office this week. Because my companion had problems with her health but shes doing much better now!
I don't know why my companions have all had health problems and I haven't really had any. (Defintely a HUGE blessing) ALSO Funny English pronunciation from Hermana Batallanes this week. My Tucson friends and fam will get this.
She read ''eyes'' as ''eegees'' and it made me really want eegees haha. Its fun to teach English. I had fun explaining what eegees is to her jaja.
This week we did a service project for an hermana in the ward. We helped sew flowers onto her daughters quincenaria dress and WOW how fun that was. 300 flowers. But the dress is BEAUTIFUL. Its pink. They were all really confused as to why I never had a quincenaria so that was fun to explain.
Yesterday was the Census of Perú. Everyone including us had to stay in their houses so they could be counted. We also had to answer all the questions and so that was really interesting. Its really interesting how they do the census here. We spent all day until 5 in the house which was fun.
We also had CREPES this morning. An elder in our district made them and yallll they were so GOOD. We also played ping pong. So that was fun.
Guys we have a Savior who loves us SO MUCH. There's a quote by David A Bednar that I read this week that says ''Jesus who suffered the MOST has the most compassion for all of us who suffer much less.'' SO true. He suffered all for us. So we can CHANGE. Repentance is REAL. I'm grateful for our Savior and His everlasting love <3
I hope yall have a blessed week
I love y'all so much
''Farewell..until I shall write unto you or shall meet you again''
-Moroni 8:30
Con amor
Hermana Howe<3
FOTO
Didn't take fotos this week but here's one of the Zone from the Zone conference were I don't look like me.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment