Monday, October 2, 2017

CONFERENCE AND TACNA

Hola my beloved family and friends.
This week was ALOT of work. TONS of contacting and getting to know this area. Lots of hard work but OH HOW I LOVED IT. I really opened up in my Spanish this week. I just talk now and I feel a lot more comfortable. Yeah I still have SO much to improve and I'm gonna keep working on it. We met alot of members (thanks to the Elders that we share the area with) and we've met alot of people who are prepared for the gospel and alot that are NOT. But hey opposition in all things right? 
We have one investigator named Juanita and she has tons of friends who are members and so are lots of her family members. Also her ''Husband'' (they aren't married but live together and have a kid just like all the couples here) is a really less active member. Juanita wants to be baptized but has to get married first. So we're working on that with her and its been good! We'll see how it goes but if it goes well we'll have a wedding and a baptism at the end of this month :) 

Guys my companion is great, the Area is great. We're working HARD and its all good :)
But the best part of the week was defintely GENERAL CONFERENCE. 
yall I learned so much. I also got to watch 3 of the sessions in English. So I learned alot!!
Guys God loves us so much. That's alot of what I felt this conference. So much love from Him. Also the importance of the Book of Mormon for us. We can never forget its value. 
I have alot I could say about General conference.

It was a good week
Today we went and hiked a little bit of the Inca Trail and had fun with the Zone. 
(The Zone is all elders and Us so that's fun)

I love it here yall
I love serving the Lord
I love yall and have a good week
Until we meet again next P-day
Hermana Howe <3


FOTOS
My Zone and pretty pictures from the Inca Trail






No comments:

Post a Comment