BUENAS TARDES FROM TACNA
Guys I just got transferred to Tacna!! Its 7 hours from my last area by bus. (Casi estamos in Chile like wow) I already really love the area and I only got here like 3 hours ago! Everyone thought I wasn't going to be transferred and I'm one of the only people who finished their training and got transferred so that's fun.
This is the First time that theyve had Hermanas here in this ward so theyre all really excited!!!
We have no cellphone, no area book, no Libros de Mormon, pamphlets, NADA. BUT YALL ITS SO GOOD. Luckily we are sharing the area with Elders (who are also the Zone Leaders) And they've been soo nice. They showed us the whole area and we already know some members. The place where we pension (the member who makes all our food) She had a cute little "Bienvenidas Misioneras"sign.
SO this next week should be really fun- Vamos a contactar ALOT.
My companion is Hermana Batallanas and shes from Argentina and shes way sweet!!
But my last week in Belaunde was great!!! We did alot of prep for the Baptism of Maria de los Angeles and the baptism was AWESOME. So spiritual and beautiful :)
We also had Divisions with the Hermana Lideres and that was way fun! I was with Hermana Eliason (shes from Indiana AND GUYS SHE KNOWS WHAT REAL SHOW CHOIR IS. so we had fun talking haha) It was also super spiritual.
It was kind of hard to leave Belaunde. The familia Chavez and everyone were so sweet. And my convert Kathy :( And Hermana Miranda too. But its time for me to be on my own and be done with training. :) I'm really gonna miss them but I'm super pumped to be here in Tacna (the elders had 5 baptisms this past Saturday in this ward!!! We hope to have the same success haha)
My Spanish is so much better than it was before. I can hold my own in conversations and I feel alot more comfortable. EL DON DE LENGUAS IS REAL.
Lastly I'd like to share my thoughts from Women's Conference (which I got to watch in English HOLLA)
Guys our Heavenly Father has a deep love for us. I could really feel that love during the conferencia. I love the quote by Joy D Jones ''When we sin we are less WORTHY but NOT WORTHLESS'' Which is more than true. God is gonna love us no matter what. And when we remember this love WE CAN MAKE TRUE CHANGES.
I have seen people make these changes.
The power of repentance is REAL.
I love yall
and so does God.
<3
Thanks for everything
Until we meet again next P-Day <3
Hermana Howe
(OOPPSS sorry for all the Spanish. Have fun translating haha)
FOTOS
1-Colca my friends is beautiful!!
2-Hermana Stout is THE BEST and I miss her already. gotta love transfers
3-Baptism of Kathy <3
No comments:
Post a Comment