Monday, September 11, 2017

Sacrifices bring forth Miracles

HOLA AMIGOS
Hows life for yall?? Yall are all probably great I'm sure. (Especially the recently engaged Seth, Congratulations my brother Happy for you even though I wont be there :))
This week was rough. Our investigators have LOTS of problems.
Seriously ask me about my first transfer and a half when I get back because I have some stories for yall.
This week was crazy.
P-day turned out to be really good. We spent it with some people from one of Hermana Miranda's old wards. One of them is from Washington and knows almost no Spanish and one of them is from Peru and knows almost no English. And Surprise, they're engaged. They met through one of the sister missionaries. They were really cool. I had to help translate alot. It was fun. They also bought us lunch and it was so good. 
Guys 
If you can ever try Arroz Chaufu DO IT. Trust me its so good.

We also went to the Doctor and Hermana Miranda has to go back today because she has a small fracture at least they think. So we'll see what happens.

The rest of the week was so fast. We contacted alot of people and are teaching alot of people. Yes we have lots of problems. But we're slowly working through them. 
One of them is that the Mama de Marco, almost died this week. She has a really bad sickness ( wish I understood medical spanish to tell yall what it was). So we've been really worried for her. But shes doing much better now. So thats really good.

Also learning that I should learn a little bit of Quechua, which is another language here in Peru because there are alot of people that only speak Quechua. Its a crazy different language but its cool. Lots of the little old ladies speak it. 


Our Mission President really wants this to be a month of miracles. So hes sacrificing sweets and CocaCola ( hes never without a bottle of Coke so this is a big deal) He's asked us to do the same. So we've been making lots of sacrifices this past week. We also fasted as a mission to achieve our goals. Sacrifices bring forth miracles. 

You are all amazing. Thank you for your support and love :) 
God has lots in store for the people here in Arequipa. 
Im really glad I get to be here with these amazing people and learn so much from them everyday :)

I love yall
God be with you till we meet again Pday
Hermana Howe <3
1 Nefi 3:7

IMAGINE THAT THERE ARE GREAT PHOTOS HERE. Wow look how happy I am.
I keep forgetting to take my camera places to take pictures. I'll try harder this week just for yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment