HOLA!!!
Honestly these weeks feel like 2 days. Howe is it Pday again??
My friends this week was CRAZY. We got lost like 5 times trying to find the casas of references and contacts. Almost none of the houses have addresses and if they do it doesn't make any sense how the calles and numbers are set up. So that's great. We ran from appointment to appointment which I think is a good problem to have. Except when you remember that your companion has a hurt ankle that was getting better but just recently took a turn for the worse. So she has to go to the doctor sometime today so ill spend my pday in the doctors office :)))))
But I'm learning and growing so much. Hermana Miranda sometimes will just sit there and say nothing and force me to speak. At first it was so hard but its slowly getting easier. Im understanding more and more each day and I'm talking so much more and making jokes and friends. Telling right now. Gift of tongues is SO REAL. I couldn't do this without help from on high.
I have been mistaken for a latina on the phone multiple times. The best time was when it was Presidente Johnson (my really amazing mission president) called and I answered and we started chatting in Spanish and he was like ''Con quien habla??'' and i was like ''Hermana Howe!'' and he was like''WHAT?? your accent is amazing and your Spanish is so great!! I thought you were a latina!'' So that made me feel way good. I always get told I know more Spanish than other gringa Hermanas when they were in their second cambio. SO that's cool. Also found out that hair loss among missionaries is so normal so that's great.
Guys.
I have some sad news. Our investigator Marco. There is a very very long story as to what happened with him but he never got confirmed.
And that was really hard for us. Don't really know whats gonna happen there.
Its a really long story. Post mission you should all ask me about it.
His family is still really great and investigating the church.
But yeah all of our progressing investigators are having some struggles but we´re working hard to help them.
We had 6 people go to church yesterday so that's really awesome! 2 of them have a baptismal date for the 16 de Septiembre. Amy y Maria Fernanda they're two sisters of a menos activo and they have the desire to be baptized and we have an awesome Presidency of Young Womens and they are really helping to excite them about the church and other awesome stuff. So that's really awesome :)
One thing I've read over and over in the scriptures is that Gods arms of mercy are always extended towards us. He loves us. Even when we make mistakes. But he will always hold us in His arms and love us.
He loves us so much
I love yall so much
I hope yall have an awesome week :)
Until we meet again next Pday <3
Hermana Howe
FOTOS don't exist for this week sorry fam. I took 0 pictures this week. Ill be better about it next week :) thanks for understanding
PS
sorry for my spanglish just reread my email. Also sorry for typos and misspelled words much love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment