Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I SURVIVED MY FIRST CAMBIO!! AND HAD A BAPTISM

Holaaaaaa
I hope everyone had an AWESOME week. I had one crazy week for real. I got food poisoning Monday which was a super fun experience. So we took the beginning of the week pretty slow because me and Hermana Miranda were sick. We spent alot of time also trying to help a couple get married, but its so hard!! They need so many things they don't have. But they're in the process. SO that's good. 
The other 3 Hermanas were emergency transferred out of our ward this week on Wednesday and that was a really interesting experience. But its transfers today so we´re getting two new hermanas! So that'll be lots of fun. I'm really glad I'm staying in this area because the ward is SUPER GREAT. We have awesome leaders and we get a reference like every Sunday.
I had a really rough day this week trying to communicate. Spanish is HARD. But I don't let the bad days get me down. They just draw me closer to our Savior. Who is ALWAYS THERE. With His arms open to help us. I know that for certain.
Alright so we had one Baptism. (Mariana was also gonna get baptized but sadly she was still on vacation so we´ll see what happens there)
But yes MARCO GOT BAPTIZED and was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. His mom and sister came and it was so good. His mom during the baptism closed her eyes and held her hands out and recited the prayer so that was nice. We´re teaching her the correct way to pray don't worry.
Marco is helping alot with his family and its awesome. They love hearing his testimony and his parents want to get married too! Wahoo! so we´ll see what happens there. They're really great.

We had an area conference yesterday for Peru and Bolivia and it was SO GOOD.
Carol F McConkie spoke (in Spanish which was cool, she was intently reading the prompter but it was really cool that she did it in Spanish), also Quentin L Cook and they were both good. But my favorite was definitely Juan A Uceda. He spoke about ¨tradiciones celestiales¨ and it was so good. He challenged the members to pray always, read the scriptures everyday and if they live near a temple to go each week or each month ( Tucson friends and fam. yall have a temple now. Provo friends you have two. I think yall can do this) I challenge you guys to do the same.
So much happiness and peace will come as you grow closer to our Savior :) 
You guys are awesome 
Thank you for your love and support ❤
Have a killer week
Until we meet again next P-day
Hermana Howe ❤

FOTOS
1-MARCO WAS BAPTIZED WAHOO SAVING SOULS
2-My faves. First district rip 😢
3-Hermana Wipio aka one of my new best friends but she got transferred this week :(




No comments:

Post a Comment