Family,
We meet again this Pday to discuss what happened this week.
We got 2 new hermanas in our Area and they are AWESOME. One of them is from Utah and we lowkey speak in English all the time. OOPSS. Don't worry we speak in Spanish too but it's nice to have a break from Spanish.
We had a really nice week. We contacted alot this week and taught lots of lessons.
We are teaching one of the cutest little girls ever. Her name is Erika and she is gaining a strong testimony of this gospel. But her parents :( They're being hard to work with, just like all the other parents and its frustrating for us and frustrating for her. But the Lord has a plan. We'll see how it all goes.
I am starting to love teaching in Spanish. Because I can finally almost express myself exactly how I want to and be understood. Thanks to the wonderful GIFT OF TONGUES. Gifts of the Spirit are real. and we can really develop them. The Lord is helping me so much. I have never felt His love so strongly for people. He loves the people here so much. He also loves all of you so much. Never forget His love :) He´s always there
We had a really fun activity with the ward this week. Everyone brought their favorite dish typical to Arequipa and their family and friends. Specifically Less Actives, investigators and non members. We got SO MANY REFERENCES that day. And that's awesome because references are so helpful!
The activity was way fun, although I for the first time here in Arequipa , did not like ANY of the food. I felt so bad because they were all so excited and everyone else liked it all, but I didn't like any of it. Oops.
Also really sad news. Our investigator Mariana did not receive permission to be baptized. Her mom thinks she is too young to make that decision and will not allow it. We're pretty sad about it. But God has a plan.
We'll keep working hard and serving the Lord and trusting Him.
This week we put a major focus on el Libro de Mormón with all of our investigators. It really has all the answers to all the questions and is the key to conversion into this gospel.
I urge you all to read it. As families and individually. This past conference President Monson gave us this promise if we read the Book of Mormon everyday ''we will be in a position to hear the voice of the Spirit, to resist temptation, to overcome doubt and fear, and to receive heaven’s help in our lives.''
I have truly felt that power out here on my mission. I truly is the word of God and it was written for our day because we have a Amoroso Padre Celestial.
Thank yall for your love and support.
Yall are the best :)
Until we meet again next P-Day <3
Hermana Howe❤
FOTOS:
1 me in our closet because Hermana Miranda was sweeping and I didn't want to get in her way
2 MISTI so pretty I love it here like wow.
3 Chachani honestly so breathtaking
No comments:
Post a Comment