Fastest week of my whole life EN SERIO,
This week was AWESOME:)
We had a super awesome Pday last week. We went on a tour of Arequipa. It was way sick. SO many photos. Arequipa is BEAUTIFUL. I don't ever want to leave here honestly. The people are great and the food is the BEST. ( Besides the food my mom makes love your food mom. Also real ketchup. The ketchup here is GROSS haha)
We had a crazy week, Lots of investigators, We`re teaching a family who wants to know the truth AND GET MARRIED!! Which is so rare to find here. SO many people live together and have like 6 kids and aren't married. Its crazy.
Wev arerushing around getting ready for the BAUTISMO THIS SATURDAY:) We have one Baptism this Saturday for certain (Marco had his bautismal interview yesterday and he is ready for BAUTISMO) and Mariana just needs the permission of her mom but shes scared to talk to her mom so we´ll see what happens there. We fasted for her so I hope it all works out because shes so ready to be baptized.
Guys have I told you how much of a miracle Marco is.
His whole family actually, His parents also want to get married and his Dad is super fascinated with the fact that we have a prophet today tonight were going to watch some of Thomas S Monsons talks. (So weird to just hear the translator in spanish and the prophets voice but the spirit is the same its so cool)
Marco gave his testimony in Sacrament meeting and almost no one realized he was an Investigator thats how AMAZINGLY FUERTE his testimony is. He's really helping strengthen my testimony,
Miracles. So amazing. God is so so GOOD.
On Thursday we had a MultiZone conference. AND IT WAS SO GOOD. I got to see Elder Sherwood from my district in the CCM. He was so so sick and it made me so grateful that I'm not sick. Truly being blessed.
I lead the music at the conference because the whole mission knows I can sing. Its fun.
The conference was all about coming to really know Christ and I loved it. President Johnson is truly amazing and Im learning so much from him. The conference got me and Hermana Miranda PUMPED for the work and we keep working hard everyday.
Today I had to do some visa work and I GOT TO SEE HERMANA SCHMIDT my compañera en el CCM. It was AWESOME to see her. We talked in English which is starting to feel so weird. But it was a good morning and we have lots more today so it'll be a great Pday :)
Livin the life here in Arequipa.
I love yall so much
and God loves yall alot too
This Church is TRUE.
gracias for your love and support❤
Until next Pday
Hermana Howe <3
FOTOS
1 ME AND HERMANA SCHMIDT eating these basically chicken salad sandwiches that they eat for breakfast here
they're way good
2 Our little family with the Chavez´s
3 AREQUIPA beautiful right???
| A Llama He is supposed to be dead |
No comments:
Post a Comment