Monday, September 11, 2017

Que la fuerza esté contigo

HOLAAA, BUENAS DIAS!
Yall I'm so happy :) This week was really really great! 
We spent our P-day in the doctors and just chillin at the mall. The mall is the place that I feel back in the States but as soon as I walk outside its like oh nope, definitely in Peru. But Hermana Miranda just has to wear a wrap on her foot and go to 3 therapy sessions. So it wont slow down our work at all. Which is good because we have lots to do!!
So guys. We set an official date with one of our investigators this week. Her name is Kathy, shes 12 and is the daughter of a less active. Her baptismal date is for THIS SATURDAY :) Shes super super great and has definitely been a Miracle. She has an awesome desire to be baptized and the young women here have been so helpful in including her in everything. She's basically already a member! So we're really excited about that :) She has her baptismal interview today so that'll be fun!
We also had a Zone conference this week and I was asked to do the musical number with another Hermana, Hermana Eliason. And it was super good. We sang Savior Redeemer of my Soul in Spanish. She's really talented and it was super fun to sing with her.
The conference was really good too. I always learn lots.
Our Mission President is really awesome. Short cool story from him. He has a son who is serving his mission in Milan Italy right now. His son was talking to one of the members there about her family and she was like oh i'm the only member in my family and I live here alone in Italy. And he was like where is your family from? and she said Arequipa Peru. And he was like My parents are the mission presidents there whats your family's address?? So the missionaries taught her family here and ¨President Johnson baptized her family members here in Arequipa! Isn't it so cool how the Lord works?? He truly has a plan for all of His Children.

Everyone keeps telling my Spanish is getting really good, but I still think I have a LONG way to go but the gift of tongues is real :) so i'm gonna place my confidence in the Spirit :)
I learn so much everyday.
Like  I learned how to say ''May the force be with you'' Which is totally a phrase ill use alot on my mission haha. ''Que la fuerza esté contigo''

Today we're having lunch with our district and then going to some place thats supposed to be really pretty so that'll be fun :)
I hope yall have an awesome week
yall are awesome
I love yall lots :)
<3 Hermana Howe 
Alma 32:27

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I DID . I took pictures :)
Fotos:
1y2- We got up at 5 am to do a service project and got back to the house as the sun was rising and Chachani looked so pretty so we went on the roof at took pictures (6 am Hermana Howe still has a smile on her face even with no sleep) 
3-Hermana Miranda and I had a mini photoshoot before bed last night so we would have pictures to send today haha. Only two more weeks until transfers and i'm done with my training so we probably wont be companions for much longer :(






No comments:

Post a Comment