HOLA MI AMIGOS Y FAMILIA.
LONGEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND ITS NOT OVER YET:
but first short recap of the CCM this week.
So hard to say goodbye but the field is great!
We had classes and everything else.
It was pretty normal. On Sunday I sang a solo in Church "Savior Redeemer of My Soul/Called to Serve" and it was so fun and I love being able to share my testimony through song.
I was then invited to sing it again that night for the whole CCM which was also great. The CCM was such a great experience and I'm so grateful for all I learned there.
BUT NOW SINCE THIS MORNING IVE BEEN IN THE CAMPO DE MISSIONAL (Mission Field)
We had to get up at 4 am this morning to fly here, which was CRAZY.
But we did it!!
Arequipa is so so pretty. Wow. Defintely not in the United States anymore.
We went to the Temple site where they are building the temple and its in such a great place. So so pretty. It'll be amazing when its finished.
Presidente y Hermana Johnson are such amazing people like wow.
Love them already!
My first compaƱera is Hermana Miranda! Shes from Chile and is so amazing!
She speaks almost no English so that has been an adventure. Ive understood alot of what has been said today which is good!
But I do get lost in the Spanish alot but I got this.
My area is right here in Arequipa. Its a little big but we can do this.
Its very very pretty and I cant wait to continue to talk to these amazing people in my sad broken Spanish.
Wow I love this gospel and all that it brings.
Missions are hard but as someone said in the CCM
"I've never been so happy to be so tired"
And I couldn't of said it better.
Until next PDAY. Lots of adventures and tears before then.
I love this gospel and I love all of yall!
God Loves you and so do I.
Hermana Howe <3
No comments:
Post a Comment