Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I'M LOVIN IT

HOLA MY BEAUTIFUL FAM.
I am still happy and HEALTHY. All the members here are so shocked when I tell them I don't feel sick at all because apparently for most North Americans are so so sick most of the time. So that's been a great great blessing!
Also the food here. SO GOOD. Lots of arroz and papas and PAN.SOO GOOD. But its all really good. 
Right now I´m serving in one of the best wards. They have been such a great blessing and both of our investigators with baptism dates both were references from the ward. The two investigators with baptism dates are Mariana and Maria de los Angeles. Maria de los Angeles will hopefully be getting baptized at the end of this month which is great!
I love all the people here!!! They're all so extremely open and most are so prepared for this gospel its incredible. 
We had so many amazing experiences teaching. Hermana Miranda is teaching me so much. Yeah half the time she has to repeat herself because I don´t understand but Im learning alot and also teaching her English which is way fun!
There are 5 Hermanas in our area because we just got a new Hermana transfered into our are into a trio with the other Hermanas. Theyre really great and Ive learned alot from them too.

Last Monday for P-day we went to the Plaza de Armas and it was way cool!! Its in the center of Arequipa. Such cool architecture and they have these markets with all this cool Peruvian stuff. It was so cool. I´m gonna get some way cool stuff there. It was a super fun day. Super sad that I cant figure out how to get my pictures on to these computers because its so beautiful here and I took so many pictures at the Plaza de Armas. I´ll figure it out and send lots of photos soon.

So the weather here during the day is so nice. Sunny and warm. Its so great. But once 6:00 hits. I'M FROZEN. Its soooooo cold. I was not expecting it to get that cold but the night time is freezing. Walking to appointments and we do most of our teaching on the front porches of peoples houses we just sit there FROZEN teaching the gospel.

I'm LOVING it here. So many awesome and cool experiences!!
I love this work. LIKE ALOT. Yeah its incredibly hard 
but its also incredibly worth it.
THIS GOSPEL IS TRUE.
God loves us all.
I love yáll
Hermana Howe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment