Hey y'all!!
I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas!! Its been a good week. We had like a million Christmas activities this week. Well just two but they were SO FUN!!!!! We tried to do an awesome thing with floating lanterns to LIGHT THE WORLD and we spent forever making the lanterns and WE WERE SO PUMPED. We had a mini concert with the stake and it was a blast! I sang O Holy Night with Elder Ujifusa. Ill try and get yall the video of that because it was WAY GOOD. Cant lie to you. Its good stuff. And then after that we tried out the lanterns and they all caught on fire and it didn't work and we all got super sad. But it was still good.
We then had another ward activity and we did a talent show. IT WAS SO COOL!! They did some awesome traditional dances and the nativity! It was super fun.
Christmas was really good. We just kind of chilled today and talked to the family:)
I love yall so much.
Im grateful that I can be out here in the work of the Lord. I love to be out here in the work of the Lord :)
Have a great Christmas I love you all
Until next P-day
Hermana Howe <3
No comments:
Post a Comment