Tuesday, December 19, 2017

UN CAMBIO MAS

Hey y'all this week was good. We did ALOT. We visited soooooo many people. I don't think I've ever talked to so many people haha. We are working so hard with our investigators, alot of them are all having problems getting permission from their parents to be baptized :( but they are all so great! Hermana Wilson and I are working SO HARD. We have alot of fun. We talk to everyone we meet about NAVIDAD. WE are so pumped for Christmas!! In this time, especially with Light the World, the people are a whole lot more open to talking to us. We've met some SUPER awesome people This week was a very normal mission week haha. 
Hard work, lots of prayers, lots of crying. All that fun stuff! 
But I really do love being a missionary!!
We have seen so many miracles. Christmas Miracles!!!

I hope you all have a great week!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hermana Howe

Ps Yall I'm doing a duet with one of the elders in the mission and his voice is WOW. Ill try and get a video and send it to yall :)

FOTOS
The mom of hermana wilson sent us hot chocolate. WE WERE SO HAPPY 


No comments:

Post a Comment