Sunday, December 3, 2017

BAUTISMO :)

Y'all this week just like every other week as a missionary was an ADVENTURE. We are working real hard in this area to find those that are prepared to recieve this gospel! I have never talked to so many people also im becoming a pro at challenging people for baptism in the street which is a scary thing to do but pretty much every one has said they would think about getting baptized (the people here are so open and humble and I LOVE IT).

Its still super hard but I'm working through it all, Heavenly Father gives us challenges and trials to bring us closer to Him. I testify that this is true. That we have a loving Father in Heaven who is always willing to bless us even if its in ways we don't really expect.

Guys we had the most beautiful baptism this week. The mom of Stefania is a less active member and I think it really helped her to see her daughter making these changes in her life and it was just the sweetest baptismal service. I loved the opportunity I had to be there <3 The Spirit was really really strong. 
This gospel changes lives and brings REAL long lasting HAPPINESS to the lives of the people who live the principles of this gospel. 

I love being a representative of our Savior Jesus Christ and everyday I grow closer and closer to Him. I wouldn't be able to do anything without Him by my side. 

Y'all I love y'all
I know sometimes this life is HARD, BUT KEEP GOING Keep praying and keep working hard :)
God loves yall
Have a good week
Until we meet again next P-day 
Hermana Howe 

Alma 36:24-25

ALSO if you guys haven't seen it already: Light the World is going to start again this December and you should all go watch the videos and think of ways you can light the world with the Light of Christ <3

Everyones Favorite Part
FOTOS
1-YALL LOOK AT THIS HUGE LADYBUG. featuring Inka Kola. The soda of Peru that I sadly don't like very much :/ and everyone else LOVES
2-Bautismo de Sthefania <3
3-When we got to the church the morning of the baptism, the baptismal font was full with water from the baptism they had almost a month ago. The water for the baptism of Stefania was so cold because there wasn't time to fill up the font AND heat the water up.
4- Me and all the zone eating at our BBQ we had. 





No comments:

Post a Comment