Friday, November 24, 2017

WENT BACK TO TACNA

GUYS.
I went back to Tacna to do Divisions with our Hermana Leaders on Friday  and guys I GOT TO SEE MY INVESTIGATOR PAMELA!! She got baptized yesterday <3 and she was so happy and excited to be getting baptized! I didn't get to go to her baptism but I loved getting to see her. 

I love getting to be a person that helps people make changes in their lives. I've seen this gospel change so many lives here. Its truly amazing. <3

This week me and Hermana Wilson have been living it up here in San Francisco in Moquegua. We go running in the mornings and walk up steep hills and all the stairs they have here. 
There are lots of people here who are prepared for the gospel its amazing!! We're gonna have a baptism this week and that should be fun! Her name is Stefania and she has a CRAZY strong testimony and I´m so glad I got to be here and meet her.

Guys the Lord loves us. Even though we have lots of trials we can still find the blessings from our Heavenly Father. He will always show us His love. He will send us help when we need it.

Thank yall for your Love, Support and Prayers :)
I love yall lots 
Until we meet again next P-day
<3 Hermana Howe


FOTOS:
1-Pamela :) shes all baptized and stuff now :) Talking about serving a mission too <3
2-This is my companion I had for 3 days the other week. Hermana Cruz. Also the sash that Hermana Wood and Hermana Poulson made me wear on my birthday last week.







No comments:

Post a Comment