Hey yall :)
Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday :) yall are the best.
This week was CRAZY. So I was in my area with Hermana Cruz for about 4 days. And we had some other rather interesting experiences. So I had some trouble with my anxiety and I had to be emergency transferred (again) to the mission home. So I stayed in the mission home for about a day to settle down. I spent sometime with President and Hermana Johnson which helped me calm down. I love those guys :_)
They then put me in the trio again with Hermana Poulson and Hermana Wood which was SO HELPFUL. We had blast being together again and speaking horribly grammatically incorrect English haha. They definitely have become some of my best friends.
And yesterday at night they took me to the house of a member who is from Utah to have a small celebration for my birthday. I got to eat chocolate pie :)
This morning I then traveled to the beautiful, hilly and sunny. MOQUEGUA. I am now with Hermana Wilson from Texas. I'm about 4 hours from Arequipa. So that was a fun bus ride for my birthday.
Yall. The Lord loves us. Sometimes we don't why things happen but we always have a loving Heavenly Fathre and a Savior who suffered for us.
I love you all
Until we meet again next P-day
Hermana Howe
< 3
Fotos Next week ya? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment