HEY YALL
I don't have a ton to say this week but HEAVENLY FATHER HAS A PLAN. Always listen to the promptings of the Spirit. He will never lead you to do something wrong.
We went to the baptism of the cutest little girl this week in the ward next to us and she wants to be a missionary so bad!! Its so cute!!
I just want yall to know that even when we don't know the reasons, everything has a purpose and Heavenly Father teaches us alot through Trials.
I love you all!!
Have a good week
Hermana Howe <3
FOTOS!!
1-DIVISIONES!! Our sister leaders are the BOMB. They were killer sports and slept on the hard floor of our room :)
2-When the Elders tell you to look at the text they just sent you and that's how you found out that the prophet died. (Featuring our SUPER COOL PHONE its so high tech lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment