I hope you all had an awesome blast partying your way into 2018! Because I know the peruvians did (Fireworks for 2 hours at night--STRAIGHT way fun)
They also wear a TON of yellow for the new year because yellow is the color of prosperity. very interesting.
So this week we set A TON of goals as a companionship to just keep being the best missionaries we can be! and we have seen alot of the fruits of those goals this week! We hope to keep seeing many miracles and all that other good stuff!
I wanted to share one thing that our mission president had us to at the last Zone Conference that I thought was a cool way to set goals for the new year.
DEJAR-CONTINUAR-EMPEZAR
or in English
STOP- CONTINUE- START
He had us list out all the stuff we need to stop doing, all the stuff we need to keep doing and all the stuff we have to START doing. It really helped us to organize our goals and understand how we can improve.
It was a really good week! I'm really trying everyday to improve and help these people the best I can.
I love y'all and I hope you have a good week this week and an awesome start to the new year
Until we meet again next P-day
Hermana Howe <3
FOTOS
Here is a little Mashup of fotos from the past few weeks.
Ya got me sacrificing me companion to who knows but it was fun to take the foto. Us at the Zone Conference with the cool hats the mission president and his wife gave us for Christmas. Ya got us fist bumping because we´re basically Shawn and Gus from psych. Then you got a cute foto of us pretending to teach a family of cactus because these are the things you do when you're a missionary and you realized you haven't taken any pictures from the week haha. I love y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment