HOLA PALS.
Done so much this week its been crazy!!!!! I have loved being here like a lot but its also been so so so hard. We had to go to Interpol this week which meant getting up at 4 am to drive to a kinda sketchy part of Lima to do visa paperwork and everything was all dark and sooo sketchy. It was like really small and like a jail but hey i got my visa paperwork done.
I have never played so much volleyball. We play every single day. But it´s so fun! I´m definitely getting a lot better haha.Spanish is way rough but its slowly coming. I can pray and say a very simple testimony so its coming along.I´m learning that its hard for me to get along with some people but the Lord is really helping me.
The food is getting so weird. But its still pretty good. I eat a lot of ice cream so its ok.
I also got asked if I was from Spain because my pronunciation was apparently good. I was like uhh no. It was pretty funny so I´m pretty much a Latina. Sorta.
I love you all and I love this gospel!Hurrah for Israel.
-- Hermana Haley HowePeru Arequipa Mission
Pic 1:food. the green stuff was disgusting but the rest were good.Pic 2:Volleyball courtPic 3: Hermana Cruz. A sweet Latina that loves to hug me and try and talk to me in Spanish but i can never understand her.
Done so much this week its been crazy!!!!! I have loved being here like a lot but its also been so so so hard. We had to go to Interpol this week which meant getting up at 4 am to drive to a kinda sketchy part of Lima to do visa paperwork and everything was all dark and sooo sketchy. It was like really small and like a jail but hey i got my visa paperwork done.
I have never played so much volleyball. We play every single day. But it´s so fun! I´m definitely getting a lot better haha.Spanish is way rough but its slowly coming. I can pray and say a very simple testimony so its coming along.I´m learning that its hard for me to get along with some people but the Lord is really helping me.
The food is getting so weird. But its still pretty good. I eat a lot of ice cream so its ok.
I also got asked if I was from Spain because my pronunciation was apparently good. I was like uhh no. It was pretty funny so I´m pretty much a Latina. Sorta.
I love you all and I love this gospel!Hurrah for Israel.
-- Hermana Haley HowePeru Arequipa Mission
Pic 1:food. the green stuff was disgusting but the rest were good.Pic 2:Volleyball courtPic 3: Hermana Cruz. A sweet Latina that loves to hug me and try and talk to me in Spanish but i can never understand her.
No comments:
Post a Comment