Wednesday, June 21, 2017

HAPPY DAY: ALL IS WELL

Hola my beautiful friends and family.
I was sick for alot of this week. I had a very bad cold and other not fun stuff BUT I´m feeling much better now. SO MANY NEW MISSIONARIES FROM NORTH AMERICA. We went from 16 of us to 34!!! Its been crazy!! But they´re all so great! They all have great attitudes and are always using Spanish even when they don´t know the right words. Its all so amazing!!! I am slowly getting a hang of this language. Only two more weeks in the CCM. Cant believe it!!!
Crazy things happen here.
One of the Elders in My district, Elder Doyle, is crazy. We came back from lunch one day and he had gotten three snails and placed them on Hermana Schmidt´s desk. Then he started putting them all over the room. He´s also thrown crickets on people while they were sleeping.
Its lots of fun.
Honestly I thought the spirit was really strong here the past few weeks but this week blew me away!! I can feel the Lord´s guiding hand in everything thing I do. We also had so many good devotionals and my lessons with my investigators are going so well!! I'm really able to teach in Spanish.
I also gave a 5 minute talk on Sunday in Spanish. It was on Faith in Jesus Christ. That was wayyy fun.
The Second Counselor in the Presiding Bishopric came and spoke to us on Sunday and IT WAS SO GOOD. Made me so excited to get out in the field!!!
We also watched the Elder Bednar devotional on the Character of Christ.
It was so good.
It was all about how the Savior never turned inward. He always turned outwards and Its really something I need to work on.
I also love my district and all that they teach me. Such amazing Elders and Hermana. They're my family now. I love them.
So this Saturday I go trial proselyting!!! They´re going to take us to some place in Lima and put us on Splits with a missionary. I'M FREAKING OUT. I don't know how ready I am for that  but I guess we´ll see.
I absolutely LOVE being a missionary
I can´t believe I've been out for a month now. SO CRAZY! 17 more months to go.

This Gospel is so true and Christ is Our Savior and Redeemer. The Atonement is so real.
I love this gospel and I´m starting to love the Spanish Language a whole lot. <3

God loves yall and so do I <3
Hermana Howe

PICTURES
1-I love to see the Temple. Like alot.
2- Me Hermana Schmidt and Hermana Hollberg who is one of our roommates. I love them.
3-Small Spiritual thought that I loved from Church this week 




No comments:

Post a Comment